Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hadley Mobile


The baby mobile is finished! My friend Heather was delighted. I hope her baby Hadley (which means "fields of Heather" awwwwww) has fun with it. ^_^


I used 2 plastic hangers for the top. I broke the top off of one and stuck it inside of the other then wrapped them with a bunch of yarn (which took forever).

I then attached them with some blue thread. Was going to use fishing line because I thought that would be cute, but I didn't want to go out and buy fishing line only for this project. And I don't know anyone that fishes, heh.

Heather modeling the Hadley Mobile. (Yep, that's a name tag on her belly that says, "Hello, my name is Hadley." :})

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I see you used the picture with my super excited face. That's cool. The mobile is currently hanging in the kitchen from a wall hook for all to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, my stupid camera didn't save the good picture of you and I didn't realize that until after I had left. It was either "really excited face" or "drunk face" and I didn't think that'd convey the right message, considering :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous--how great to be able to give an absolutely unique, scientific and cute gift at a baby shower. Thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete